KISS DOWN THE SKY

 Your cute face,
Dimple on your chin,
Holding cigarette between your rose petal lips,
And the attitude on your face,
When you walk inside the room.
Rises the lust even in the dumbass.

Each boy has his fantasies for you,
Someone wishes you in red saree,
Someone wishes you in a short top of black color,
Someone wishes to saw you in a bathtub,
Someone wants to have a shower with you,
So that they drink the vitamins directly from your lips,

Each boy is thinking of you in their dreams,
But I want you to kiss you down the sky,
I want to hold you and toast with a bottle of champagne,
I want to kiss the collarbone tattoo that excites me all the time,
I want to kiss you down the body and you close and tight,
So that we get fuse together homogenously in that night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts