Quest of Rameshwarm

 In Rameshwaram's sacred realm I stand,

A quest unfolds on the shimmering sand.

With purpose firm and heart aglow,

To where the holy waters flow.


In the temple's grace, I seek to find,

The answers to the questions of humankind.

Bridging the gap of land and sea,

This quest is my sacred decree.


A bridge of stones, an ancient lore,

I cross to reach a distant shore.

The quest for truth, the quest for grace,

In Rameshwaram's hallowed space.


With pilgrims' prayers, the air is filled,

In this land where time has stilled.

The quest continues, step by step,

In Rameshwaram, where souls connect.


Through trials and tests, I journey on,

In search of what's already known.

The quest of Rameshwaram, timeless and true,

In this sacred land, I find my breakthrough.


A quest for peace, a quest for light,

In the moonlit night, the stars shine bright.

In Rameshwaram's embrace, I find my way,

The quest continues, day by day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

Chemical hearts

Draw Close