Passionate coffee date

We were returning from our date,
But that coffee was making my excitement more flammable,
We were slowly returning to our path,
We slowly walked to her house,
I said goodbye to her with a passionate kiss,
But that kiss fuels the fire,
That she has been holding for a long time,

She forcefully took me to his room,
We were kissing each other wildly
She pushed me to his bed,
And we started getting naked,
We resume our kisses,
So that we don't miss the moment we're in,

Now it's my turn to ride,
I make a fifty-degree angle with her feet,
And tightened her at corners of the bed,
I think I'm in a moment of fifty sheds of grey,
My woman looks like Anastasia Steele,
And I was his man at that time,

She tried for a little fight,
She tried to struggle,
She tried to climb on me,
But I'm not in the mood this time,
I use my body,
And push down to bed

I started to kiss on her neck,
And slowly I massaged her boobs,
Preparing my lady for the show,
Where can I put my body inside it,
And the sound of pain get started echoing from our room,
And she absorbs all my wetness inside her.

Comments

Awesome 👌👌

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts