Its hard to forget you

 It's hard to forget you,
It's hard to forget moments between us,
That we created by playing near the pond,
That we formed by playing in the rain,
That we enjoyed by playing with the koala on a zoo trip,
That we created by playing house-house game,
It's hard to forget the quality time that we spent together,

After that, you left me and snuggled down abroad,
After that, you forget me and created your world,
I know that it's not your fault,
Your parents have shifted for work,
But after that, you make your beautiful world,
You ditched me,
You betrayed my feelings,
You don't have that much time to write a letter to me,
My love, you have disheartened me.

My love, I am your beloved,
I make sure that you will meet yourself one day,
My love, I am your inamorato,
I make sure that you came out from the mirage of this city,
My love, I am your swain,
And I will not let you to lost in the town,
Because I have never forgotten you,
As you are my only soul mate.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts