Feel it

Feel it,
The way you like it,
Feel it,
The way you want it,
Feel it,
The way we enjoy it all,

Either riding one me,
Either be on my lap,
Either I am rid from the back in front of a mirror,
I am ready for different positions,
The way you feel it,
The way we enjoy it all,

Pissed off from my old carnal,
Pissed off from the way we did it again and again,
We have loosened spice between us,
We have let out the spark between us,
Now we are not attracted to each other,
We are more like a dead man,

I promise you from now it always be new,
I promise you from now it invariably be fresh,
I promise we are going to enjoy every moment,
The joy that in your scream,
From now it is not going to stop,
Whenever we are in bed




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts