Love you till I die

 I always want to make smile on your countenance,

I always tried you to be happy around me,

Even I prayed you to be my blessing,

I always fulfil my promises made to you,

Even though you left me in midway, 


You may overlook the moment devoured on the bank of the river,

You may overlook the moment that we dance in the rain,

You may overlook the moments when we flew kites on the rooftop,

You may overshadow that eternity,

Still, I am living and loving those seconds, 


Still, I am wondering mistakes that made by me in relationships,

Still, I am unearthing the flaws made by me,

I may wonder the mistakes that I loved you the most,

Still, I am waiting on the path that you left me,

Still, I want you to be a partner of my life,

I don't know why but still, I love you the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts