Fire Water


I don't have any idea why you been so alcoholic,
I don't have any idea why you been so addictive,
I don't have any idea why everyone is pleading you,
I don't have any idea why everyone loves you,

Someone exclaims that you are the morning of winter,
Someone finds you soothing just like the rain of summer,
Everyone finds you as pleasant as sleeping beneath the stars,
Someone finds as a taste of his type,

Everyone exclaims you a magical exponent,
Everyone finds you the best taste of the world,
Everyone exclaims you to be the best medicine of different anxiety,
Everyone finds you to be the best medicine for any pain,

I never found any need of you,
I think I am the best soldier in the world,
But now I need to drink this water of fire,
As of now, I am in deep pain.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts