An April dream

 I need to build healthy boundaries between you and me.
But every time I think of you,
An uncomfortable silence tried to arrest my soul.
I wish to have a reborn expectation in love,
I always pushing one step ahead of myself,
But these uncomfortable silences not leaving me alone.

After you left me in the mid path of destination,
Winner woe and masked guests smile always on my face,
A sound of floating promises hurting my eardrums,
While  roaming aura comes in front of my eyes,
I want to fiercely forget them all.
But the costly acquaintances, guns, candles, and your toys.
Always perishing like pollen's dreams.

Your selective hearing,
Your claustrophobic love,
Your solitary love,
Always be a reason for calculating my cuts,
I want enough of you,
But I don't want to trip over butterflies,

You always want to have platonic flirting,
You kissed me and throw me away,
You always have a clock time romance,
But in this, I find my zen,

I and my soul are a parachute friend,
That never left me alone together,
Never twist me in a various fairytale,
Always takes me to snow dunes instead of dunes,
I always have a cocktail conversation with me,
And then I delete this cacophony dream of April.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts