A teenage love

 I stare outside my window,

Sun is about to set in his den,

Friends are calling me for the game,

But I waiting for the essence of dusk to came.


She is a blend of hot and sweet,

She is like a jalebi with a sprinkle of chat masala on it,

She doesn't have a word but a full story,

She is like tempting for those who want real love.


I wish I can write a poem on her each day,

But I put my pen's tip to rest,

I am not able to write from sunrise to sunset.

Because I lost in the moment of her,

And doesn't get words to match her each day.


She seems to have magical spell around me,

I was forced by myself to not let my eyes away from her,

She is like a gentle breeze blowing in the morning of summer days.

As the night draws in closer,

I draw stories of me and her in eyes every day,


I am afraid that my love doesn't break her heart

We are a partner from crawling on the floor to the school

We are the partner of each crime in school

I am afraid that my feeling doesn't bring a thunderstorm in both lives


How much have I thought,

The same thoughts always remain in my head,

I remain indecisive,

I remain inconclusive,

I remain afraid of the outcome,

Because it will break my sweet dreams every day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts