A sweet revenge

I urge you not to come near me after a shower,
I can't hold myself to love you again,
Your cute smiling face,
Tease me and my patience,
And this is not fair in any love games.

Your shining eyes,
Your fresh energetic face,
The way you jerk off water from your hair,
Breaks all dams inside me,
And I want to kiss you again and again,

Water droplets that are coming from your bosom to your navel,
Your bangles,
Your girdle,
The sweet sound of your anklets,
Baby one thing I want to tell you,
You more alcoholic than any champagne,

I know that you tease me,
That's why you came near me like this every morning,
That drives me crazy,
And makes me love you again,
But I have to control myself and my feelings,
But I will gift you a sweet pain as revenge,
Whenever the sun goes down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts