A night with my ice cream


You are just like a tub of ice cream from me,

In which I don't want to give a share at all.

You are silky,

You are smooth,

I can feel the magic of your curves all night long, 


The night that we spend in front of the idiot box, 

The night when I spend holding in my hand,

The flavour that I get from licking your neck,

The flavour that I get sucking from your lid,

Is still fresh even I brush my teeth, 


I wish I can have long fingers,

So that I can feel you deep inside,

The flavour that I get deep digging into a tub,

The too- fro motion of finger help to make a cream out of ice cream,

The magnificent silky smoothly taste can not be inseparable by me, 


I wish the night can last long,

I wish you always be in my hand,

I wish I can feel your taste the whole day,

I wish I can hold with your curves,

But this cruel morning, 

Break this mirage by snapping fingers of the hand.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING KI KHANI

You made me

Chemical hearts